Various research shows that CBD may be able to help manage stress, sleep issues, and certain types of pain.
Made with U.S.-grown hemp in GMP-certified facilities, this oil is also tested by third-party labs for quality. Reviewers say it helps improve sleep and quells anxiety.
The product comes in natural olive oil and mint chocolate flavors, and is made in small batches using alcohol extraction. This process provides a rich mix of hemp compounds, including phytocannabinoids and terpenes.
How does CBD work in the body?
The formula is available in four concentrations: 15, 30, 45, and 75 milligrams of CBD per 1 milliliter servings, catering to both beginners and more experienced CBD users. The brand also offers free carbon-neutral shipping on all orders.
CBDistillery products are U.S. Hemp Authority certified and made with non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the U.S. using natural farming practices. Each batch undergoes third-party testing to ensure proper purity and potency.
R+R Medicinals offers a USDA organic full-spectrum CBD tincture made with Colorado-grown hemp. The oil has a natural mint flavor and works best when taken with food.
Charlotte’s Web makes its organic CBD oil with Colorado-grown hemp. Concentrations range from 7 milligrams to 60 milligrams of CBD per 1 milliliter serving, and each tincture is U.S. Hemp Authority certified. According to testers, the original formula has a calming effect, which contributed to a better night’s sleep.
Suitable for all skin types. However, it works best for oily, combination skin with a tendency to accumulate impurities.
The dark bottle protects our oil against sunlight, thanks to which the product retains its most valuable properties for a long time. The pipette makes it easy to use the cosmetic in a precise and hygienic way.
100% Natural CBD hemp oil is obtained from hempseed (Cannabis sativa), which, unlike THC, has no psychoactive effects. It has a scientifically proven, beneficial effect on the skin and hair. It has strong nourishing and protective properties. The product is rich in biologically active substances such as CBD, i.e. Cannabidiol, Tocopherol and Terpineol. These ingredients have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Almost 80 percent of hemp oil consists of essential fatty acids (EFA), linoleic acid from the group of omega-6 fatty acids and linolenic acid from the omega-3 group. It also contains valuable acids: oleic, palmitic and gamma-linolenic, as well as proteins, amino acids, carotene, minerals, vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K), phytosterols, phospholipids. All this makes hemp oil an ideal product with nourishing properties, which can be used individually or as a component enriching other cosmetics.
• Restores skin elasticity and gives it proper hydration.
• Soothes inflammation in atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
• Reduces bothersome skin itching.
• Reduces the risk of irritation and discoloration.
• Regenerates the skin, prevents premature formation of wrinkles.
• Improves and evens out the skin tone.
• Nourishes, softens and smooths the skin.
• Regulates the secretion of sebum, which helps in the treatment of inflammatory changes caused by acne.
• It also improves resistance to external factors, such as wind, frost and sun.
• It acts as a natural sunscreen, protecting the skin against UV radiation.
• When applied to the scalp, it stimulates hair growth, and when applied to the hair, it gives it gloss and makes it easier to comb.
• Reduces fragility and brittleness of hair.
• Soothes irritations and moisturises the dry skin. Apply the hemp oil to the spots where your skin is too dry. If you want to take special care of your hands or feet, you can rub oil into them before sleep, and put on gloves or socks.
• Night facial mask. Massage the hemp oil into the skin of your face before going to bed. Remember that the oil must be applied on clean skin.
• Combating acne. Apply the hemp oil onto problematic spots and let it work for a few minutes. The oil will draw out excess sebum and help get rid of unwanted changes. If you have blemishes, you can use the oil even every day.
• Hair conditioner. Rub a tablespoon of oil into the scalp and wait for about 10 minutes. Then, wash your head with shampoo.