Posted on

99 cbd oil

Depending on the process, the resulting product is either large CBD crystals or a fine white powder that resembles confectioner’s sugar. While there may be a slight residual cherry flavor, neither form of CBD isolate should contain a distinct odor or taste. But don’t be fooled by its plain appearance — there are actually a number of reasons to get excited about CBD isolate and all that it has to offer.

For topicals, mix the CBD isolate with moisturizing oils or lotions and apply it to the area of your skin you’d like to treat. Photo by: Gina Coleman/Weedmaps

Consumption variety

It’s incredibly easy to measure CBD isolate dosages, as there’s nothing else to account for aside from the pure CBD crystals.

CBD isolate is a crystalline solid or powder that contains 99% pure CBD. A traditional extraction process removes all the active compounds from the cannabis plant. Then, a refining process that strips away all other phytocannabinoids, including THC, and any plant matter. What remains is the CBD chemical compound in its purest form.

Anyone who wants to try CBD oil or other products may get cold feet after hearing about the presence of THC in hemp-derived products. But CBD isolate provides a way to enjoy the benefits of this cannabinoid without other unwanted plant parts.

If Zamnesia CBD Crystals are 99% pure, what’s in the remaining 1%?

Simply add 99% Pure CBD Crystals to neutral carrier creams and ointments, and you can make effective CBD cosmetics and topical CBD treatments.

WHAT ARE CBD CRYSTALS?

What’s important to know is that Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals contain absolutely no THC, which is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. This way, you can take even high doses of these crystals, without experiencing a high of any kind. You can dose at any time of the day, with absolutely no interruptions!

Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals are extracted from select Cannabis sativa plants using state-of-the-art CO₂ extraction methods. To reach the high purity for our CBD crystals, we employ a second purification process where CBD is separated from the other remaining phytonutrients. This way, we can provide CBD crystals that offer you nearly unadulterated CBD.

Zamnesia 99% Pure CBD Crystals contain very small amounts of terpenes, the aromatic compounds found in cannabis such as myrcene, limonene, alpha & beta-pinene, linalool, B-caryophyllene, caryophyllene oxide, terpinolene, and humulene. Terpenes are believed to have a positive synergistic effect with CBD.