As a Schedule 1 substance, CBD and hemp has been debated for a long time about whether this is a dangerous plant for humans to use. However, with the rise in states legalizing marijuana, and people being open to try new options, we have seen a lot of benefits to using CBD Oil.
In fact, some of the most common reports of CBD Oil usage is for seizures, anxiety, and even chronic pain. And you know what we don’t ever hear about? The psychoactive properties of CBD…
…because there are none.
CBD Oil is much different than marijuana. Many people think because it comes from the same plant, it has the same properties. But this is far from true. While marijuana has increased levels of THC and psychoactive properties, CBD oil has neither of these.
How Can People Start to Use CBD Oil for Health Benefits
If we look at the politics behind CBD, you can see that it is classified as a Schedule 1 drug, which means it is the highest level of illegal that drugs can be. However, these same agencies that are trying to ban CBD, are also working hard to isolate out specific constituents and patent them.
It creates a lot of hypocrisy around the product. Because of these political battles, it can be tough to find a high quality CBD Oil. But not impossible.
Here is a list of some benefits experienced from using CBD Oil:
* [2:55] What got you interested in the CBD Oil industry in the first place
* [4:15] CBD comes from the hemp plant, is it the same as marijuana or is it free of psychoactive properties
* [5:55] Is the cannabinoid system located in certain areas of the body, or all over
* [6:22] What are some of the health benefits of CBD Oil
* [8:40] Are government regulations and statements about CBD part of the reason why so many people want to ban CBD Oil
* [12:30] Is CBD Oil inherently liposomal and easier to get into the body, or do you have to convert it
* [14:00] Companies are trying to isolate out cannabinoids to be able to patent it and keep hemp illegal, can you talk about this practice that we have seen done with many other plants
* [17:45] CBD has plenty of benefits, but it is not a one-pill fix. You still need to focus on health from the inside out
* [19:40] Do people build up a tolerance to CBD Oil like with marijuana
* Relief from pain and inflammation
* Antipsychotic effects
* Treatment of seizures
* Anxiety and other neurological disorders
* Reduces elevated blood sugar
* Relief of nausea
Since it is so hard to find a good quality CBD or Hemp Oil, you will want to read labels and discover how these oils were created. We talk about this in our podcast as well.
The Hemp Oil that I recommend is the Superior Hemp Oil, which is a combination of CBD and Chinese herbs. It is a very unique and powerful blend! You can receive 15% off by using the coupon code WELLNESS15 until June 8th.
In this episode, Maryam Henein and I discuss:
»Differences between CBD and THC
»Health benefits on using CBD Oil and different ways to use the oil
»What to look out for when purchasing an oil
»How politics are messing with the CBD Oil industry
Save 25% off your first order with Thrive Market HERE!
Enjoy natural energy from Ayurvedic Herbs with HANAH HERE!
* [20:30] What are the changes made to regulations on how you can promote CBD Oil
* [22:15] Is there a difference between the terms CBD and Hemp Oil
* [24:15] California is working on creating a GMO hemp plant,
5. Learn from your failures and view them as lessons.
2. Educate yourself on the health properties of this plant and the standards needed to make the best product ever.
I believe in quality, so all of my website’s articles are well sourced to inform customers about the details of CBD. And all of our products use clean ingredients made in the United States. We are dedicated to empowering people to be their own best health advocate with natural remedies. I am very big into cross-pollinating and working with affiliates/influencers.
Every experience has led me to here. It’s not what happens to you, but what you do with what happens to you.
This industry is young dynamic and creative. Do you use any clever and innovative marketing strategies that you think large legacy companies should consider adopting?
I am being shadowbanned and our site has been deranked. Please support and follow on Twitter @maryamhenein/ @maryamhenein on Instagram. Buzz on over to www.honeycolony.com. And follow me on YOUTUBE
Thank you so much for doing this with us! Can you share with us the story about what brought you to this specific career path?
HoneyColony’s Superior Hemp Oil is the result of a collaborative effort to develop a novel, 10X bio-availability optimized hemp oil extract using exclusively natural, plant-based ingredients in a complete botanical formulation. This liposomal encapsulation ensures the nutrients can diffuse into the body for highly absorbed, more effective nutrition.
"Today, everyone and their mother is selling CBD oil," says Henein who used the plant compound to reverse an autoimmune condition. "However, most don’t consider the necessary criteria to make an excellent product, such as sourcing (organic is a must since cannabis is a phytoremediator used to clean the soil of radiation and heavy metals), extraction techniques, isolate vs whole plant synergy, and delivery methods."
"I refer to 2017 as The Year Of Playing Whack-A-Mole," explains HoneyColony founder Maryam Henein , who is an investigative journalist, best known for directing the documentary film Vanishing of the Bees, narrated by Ellen Page . During this time, HoneyColony was shut down by several mainstream merchant processors and consequently lost nearly a quarter of a million dollars. "I, meanwhile, was banned for life by PayPal, censored from YouTube, and conned by criminals. All because of CBD from hemp."
Several ‘high risk’ merchant processors in the CBD scene also robbed and defrauded the company. Henein believes that at the core of their recurring challenges, is the fact that the pharmaceutical industry –with their own artificially patented CBD drug– is trying to capture an incredibly profitable market niche of cannabinoid oils, estimated to grow to 22 billion by 2022.
LOS ANGELES , Dec. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — As a crusader on the front lines of the CBD movement, it has not been an easy road for HoneyColony, an online health and wellness magazine and marketplace aimed at empowering people to be their own best health advocate. Even though CBD from hemp is legal in 50 states, most banks consider CBD from industrialized hemp to be risky, classifying them into the same category as firearms and adult entertainment. But now hemp has been permanently removed from the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). It is forever deemed an agricultural commodity, no longer mistaken as a controlled substance, like marijuana. We’re not in Kansas anymore!
For more Information about CBD or CCD (colony collapse disorder), contact Maryam Henein aka ‘ Erin Brockovich of the Bee World’